Basically the MotoSat Digimatic is the same as the MotoSat but is equipped with a digital aligner and an electronic inclinometer.
With MotoSat Digimatic the user can align the dish manually with the satellite desired in just a few quick and simple steps. Currently, the biggest difficulty in manually aligning a dish with a satellite broadcasting digital TV signals is the fact that there is a delay before the digital signals are displayed on LCD TV screens, and so the user is forced to carry out the alignment with a very slow movement in order to avoid the risk of going past the required satellite without realising it. MotoSat Digimatic is the solution to this problem.
In addition to an electronic elevation controller, it is equipped with an electronic elevation meter that sends a reading to the display of the actual absolute value of the inclination of the dish, even if the vehicle is not level. The DSF90E/HD that is included indicates (directly) both the elevation and the strength of the signal. This makes it possible to quickly align this manual dish system with the desired satellite without the disadvantage of delayed signals.
How to use the DSF90E/HD
- Select the satellite for the alignment (e.g. ASTRA 23).
- Raise the dish until the correct elevation is indicated (see the elevation map).
- Turn the dish SOUTHWARDS until the DSF90E/HD emits a continuous "BEEP".
- Wait for the SAT OK LED to come on.
- If alignment has been made with the wrong satellite, the SAT NOT OK LED will come on and the dish must be rotated again until the "BEEP" is heard again and the SAT OK LED comes on.
- When the maximum number of LEDs are illuminated on the LEVEL indicator, the dish has been aligned properly.
|Long mast 52 cm
|Short Mast 33 cm
|MotoSat Digimatic 65
with 63.5x59 cm dish
|MotoSat Digimatic SM 65
with 63.5x 59 cm dish
|80 x h16 cm
|MotoSat Digimatic 85
with 91x85 cm dish
|MotoSat Digimatic SM 85
with 91x85 cm dish
|101 x h16 cm