12 Vdc - 480/600 A
* *480 / 600 A - Daily production
Very powerful: a battery charger with a charge capacity equal to more than double a fuel cell or a 100W solar panel
starts when the battery is running low (11.9 V) and stops when it is charged (14.5 V).
Quiet: thanks to thick soundproof insulation, there is a very low amount of emitted noise (only 51 dBA at 7 m) which is almost imperceptible.
Practical and ecological: just connect it to the gas cylinder already in your camper.
Remote control panel
- Overheating and low oil level warning light
- ECOENERGY operation phases indicator light
- Automatic Start and Shutdown
- Forced Manual Start Button. Used if you wish to switch on the ECOENERGY even if battery voltage is above the minimum threshold of 11.9 Volt. When a voltage of 14.5 Volt is reached the ECOENERGY switches off the engine automatically and reverts to stand-by.
||EcoEnergy TG 480||EcoEnergy TG 480 MEF||EcoEnergy TG 600 MEF|
with propane gas
|+50°C ÷ -25°C||+50°C ÷ -25°C||+50°C ÷ -25°C|
|Rated current A/h||20 A/h (480 A/24h)||20 A/h (480 A/24h)||25 A/h (480 A/24h)|
|Gas Consumption/Hour||270 g/h||270 g/h||290 g/h|
|Lube oil consumption||1 lt/115 h||1 lt/115 h||1 lt/115 h|
|LpA 7 m noise level||51 dBA||51 dBA||52 dBA|
|Weight||19 Kg||19 Kg||19 Kg|
|Dimensions without brackets||565x380x250 mm||565x380x250 mm||565x380x250 mm|
|Recommended batteries||160 ÷ 200 Ah||160 ÷ 200 Ah||160 ÷ 200 Ah|
|Supplied current can be selected:
fixed or variable
|High altitude operation
up to 2300 mt
with control unit